Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Go Talk - Buy Unlocked Cell Phones!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Effective date: May 14, 2018
Go Talk USA ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.gotalkusa.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We will collect information from you if you:
- place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
- register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer);
- contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, live chat, email or post;
- visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 5 below).
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Go Talk USA uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of Go Talk USA?
We promise that we will never sell or rent your personal information. We aim to only share your personal information in very limited circumstances when necessary, such as to conduct our business, when legally required, or with your consent.
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations:
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Go Talk USA
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with
- the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the
- To protect against legal liability
With Your Consent
In any circumstance other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, and we also will not sell or rent your personal information.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including Google Analytics.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Do You Access and Update Your Personal Information?
We provide you with various ways to access or update your personal information, including contact and account information.
You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
- If you have created an account on one of our websites, log into your account and amend the information you wish to change.
- Contact us through one of the ways listed in the “Contact Us” section on our website.
How do we secure your information?
We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information
- Passwords are required to access your online account and help to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
- Encryption technology, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), helps to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transport across the Internet. The presence of SSL encryption may be indicated by https in the browser URL or the image of a closed lock or solid key in the browser window. These indications may not be present in mobile services that use SSL.
- For payment card information, we use secured networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitoring and tests of security systems, and other information security practices to help to protect your information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California Resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regard the disclosure of your personal information by GoTalk LLC to third parties for third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To make this request please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
Go Talk LLC
28202 Cabot Rd #300,